Kokkajakki „green generation“
– front section: twill weave, 65% polyester (recycled) / 35% cotton, 150 g/m²
– back section: jersey piqué, 100% polyester (recycled), 170 g/m², breathable, moisture-regulating
– innovative sustainable chef jacket that combines urban style with natural flair
– polyester content made from recycled plastic
– slightly tapered cut
– jersey-piqué back insert provides pleasant ventilation and increased freedom of movement
– with press studs for quick opening and closing
– sleeve cuffs with with press studs
– front part with zipped pockets and welt pocket on the left sleeve
– stylish use of contrasting ribbons on the sleeves and neck for a urban look
– Global Recycled Standard (GRS): This product is certified according to GRS. It contains 72% GRS recycled polyester and has been produced in an environmentally and socially responsible way. (Certified by Control Union, CU 1091876)
– GREEN BUTTON: This product is certified according to the government-run certification label Green Button. This means: high social and ecological standards. A total of 46 stringent social environmental standards must be met. Set by the state and controlled be independent auditors. (Certified by Control Union, CU 1091876)
– STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®: This product has been tested for harmful substances and certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. (Certified by Hohenstein, S13-0998)
Er varan ekki til?
Fylltu út þetta eyðublað með öllum stærðum sem þig vantar fyrir þessa vöru og fjölda fyrir hverja stærð. Við höfum svo samband um hæl og græjum pöntunina fyrir þig eins fljótt og hægt er.